Smile Dove Travel Agency
Travel to Germany
Germany is no doubt one of the best travel destinations in Europe and the world. This diverse country has a lot to offer its visitors, as it is rich in history worth over 2 millennia, beautiful with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges, the North Sea beaches, romantic road to drive through and many more. Aside from having a beautiful landscape, this country also possesses other fantastic features like its safety, cheap living, sweet cuisine, football, Cultural Diversity, unique festivals, friendly people and many more. Here are some outstanding, reasons why you visit Germany.
Italian Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- An honestly filled (in block letters) and signed application form (Download PDF)
- Two recent color photographs, (34 x 45 mm with a white background) this photo shouldn’t be more than three months old
- A valid Nigerian passport with at least two consecutive pages, and valid six months, or covers the period of your stay in the country
- Proof of payment of visa application fee
- Travel health insurance. This insurance must be covering the entire length of your stay
- Hotel accommodation. this is only necessary for tourist visa applicants
- An invitation letter from a sponsor in Italy – For family visa applicants.
- And any other documents supporting the purpose of the planned visit.
- Recent Bank State, signed by your bank management OR Proof of financial capacity
- Travel Itinerary
For Applicant below 18years the following documents will be required:
- A copy of the birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission
- A letter from the applicant’s school clearly stating the class attended and permission of absence.
- Written consent from parents in the form of an Affidavit issued by a High Court including the parent’s identity photograph and a copy of his/her passport
Indeed Italy is a great tourism destination for individuals, families, and groups with a strong admiration of the sea.