Smile Dove Travel Agency
Travel to Luxembourg
Luxembourg is one of the world’s safest countries, with the only Grand Duchy in the world. . A small European country which is mostly rural, covered with Ardennes forest, nature parks in the north, rocky gorges of the Mullerthal region in the east, and the Moselle river valley in the southeast. This small country, neighboured by Belgium, France, and Germany, with plenty of castles, trees, and more is the second richest country in the world and has the highest minimum wage in Europe. Aside from all these interesting features, this country also has quite an amount of stunning places worth seeing like Vianden Castle, Grand Ducal Palace, Restaurant Chiggeri with the world’s largest wine list (2,200 different wines), Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art, and more.
Luxembourg Visa Requirement For Nigerian Citizens
- An International Passport
- Filled, Complete Visa Application Form (PDF)
- Passport Photo. Recent photos, no older than 6 months
- Flight Bookings: Flight reservation(s) for the country of your visit and
- Return ticket
- Obtain a letter of invitation.
- Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have insurance with them along with a copy of your credit card and the table of benefits.
- Bank Statement: Applicant’s most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated by the bank officials.
- Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
For employed travelers:
A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, the purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Original payslips