Smile Dove Travel Agency
Travel to South Korea
South Korea, a nation that shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea, is an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula. This great nation with one of the biggest economies in the world is also blessed with sub-tropical islands, beaches, centuries-old Villages, Buddhist temples, green highlands dotted with cherry trees, Fishing villages e.t.c. South Korea, is one of the most visited Asian countries, is known for some exceptional tourist destinations like Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, Myeong-dong, Bukchon Hanok Village, Insa-dong, Nami Island, Seongsan Ilchulbong, and a whole lot more.
Types of South-Korean Visa
- Single Entry Visa (Short or Long Term): This type of South Korean visa can either be a long or a short-term visa depending on which the applicant applies. Short Term Single Entry visa is valid for only 90 days from the date it has been issued, while the Long Term Single Entry visa is valid for more than 91 days.
- Double Entry Visa: This visa is a type of visa given to just two people, which may a couple or as the case may be, and it is valid for just 6 months.
Multiple Entry Visa: This visa is given to two or more people, likely to be a group, and it is valid for a year.
South Korean Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- A valid Nigerian passport with at least six-month validity and two consecutive blank pages
- An honestly filled signed South Korea visa application form (Download PDF)
- One colored Passport-photograph of the applicant which meets the visa photograph requirement
- Visa Processing fees
- A prepaid envelope by any major courier service to return passport and original documents
- Travel health insurance
- Recent Bank statement signed by your bank managements, and a validity of at least six-month
- An invitation letter from a South Korean sponsor
- A letter from the applicant’s South Korean employer
- Leave letter from applicant’s Nigerian employer
- A proof of provisional admission, issued by the South Korean academic institution
- Proof of accommodation in South Korea.
- Travel Itinerary